The things I learnt yesterday:
- I must learn how to lie properly. Always say NO and not FCK LAH.
- I must keep my mouth shut at all times
- I will not wear PINK anymore
- Lydia's ez-link card picture is funnehh
- I found my motivation to complete most of my helliday hwk; the Sentosa competition (AHAHAHA)
- I must behave myself in public
- I should stop talking to myself
- I must learn to be puntual
- I must not talk too loudly
- I must not laugh for only 2secs
- I think we're on good terms already, and that is good right?
- Keep away from people wearing heels
Yeah, dance night was good. Not very good or extremely good or dance night kicked ass. Just good. There was a lack of energy in the performances that needed energy the most. Or maybe they were just too tired from the rehearsels and all.
So the shirt I was wearing made people give comments.;
'You look HAWT' , 'That's a very cute shirt' ,'If you dont want to wear it, I'll wear it for you.' , 'Ahahaha you look so cute!' ... 10 points for you girlies.
'Why are you wearing PINK???' , 'Nurul in PINK?' , 'Extreme makeover or what?' , 'Are you trying to impress someone?' , 'Like dude. Pink?? Is my favourite dayak morphing intointo a minah sesat?' ... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FINE. I SHANT WEAR PINK ANYMORE. I'LL WEAR RED AND BLACK WOKAY?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home